It’s not only painless, it’s profitable! Last year our Painless Fundraising efforts helped raise over $3,000 for the general fund at Académie Lafayette. Imagine how our children are benefiting from our efforts! Below is a list of Painless Fundraising opportunities and the committee challenges you to help make this our most profitable year yet. Send labels in to your teacher at any time. We will collect them in November and in May. The class that has turned in the most labels will have a party at the end of the school year. Here is a list of all the painless fundraising opportunities AL is currently signed up for:
Labels to send to your teacher:
- BoxTops For Education: Clip Boxtop for Education Labels from General Mills products. For each label you clip, the school gets 10 cents. www.boxtops4education.com
- Best Choice and Clearly Organic: We earn 3 cents for each UPC symbol. www.awgbrands.com
Additional Painless Fundraising:
- TARGET Card: Take Charge of Education: Every time you use your REDcard (Target Visa Credit Card, Target Credit Card or Target Debit Card) at Target or Target.com, Target will donate 1% of your purchase. Click here or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate Académie Lafayette as your charity of choice. Our school code is 113293.
- Terracycle Program: Bring the following items: (your teacher will have a container); any type of juice pouch (like Capri Sun, etc.) - NOT juice boxes. A collection bin is located at the South entrance of the Oak campus. At the Cherry campus, a collection bin is located in the Cafeteria. www.terracycle.net
- My Coke Rewards: Create an account online and donate your points from participating coke products to the school. We can spend points on cool stuff. The website is www.mycokerewards.com
- Amazon Smile: AmazonSmile is a simple for you to support Academie Lafayette every time you shop. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices and selection, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Academie Lafayette. You need to select Academie Lafayette as your charitable organization to receive donations before you begin shopping.
Questions? Contact Lynne Yarnevich at email@example.com