The Académie Lafayette Annual Fund
Each year the families and friends of Académie Lafayette make a world of difference for the 940 students who thrive in our two campuses by giving to the Annual Fund.
In 2015-2016 the Annual Fund helped provide partial funding for:
- 900+ children with a nurse and social worker to take care of them at school
- 400+ children with a free ride to school because part of the door-to-door bus service
- 88 new chrome books
- Art and Music supplies, drums, a keyboard, and music
- Bus passes, welcome baskets, and visas for interns and new teachers
- Students at both campuses with healthy snacks
- New French books, magazines and beanbags for cozy reading in our libraries
- New gym mats at both campuses and new soccer goals at Cherry
Your gifts to the Annual Fund always make a difference, but this year they are essential. State and federal funding does not cover the cost of this exceedingly high quality education. Our budget varies from year to year based on income from state and local tax revenues. This year the Missouri budget took a hit and so has our budget. Since September our monthly payments from the state have been cut by 1.5%. That means we have tens of thousands of dollars less each month to educate our students.
Any gift is welcome and will be used to ensure that we maintain the highest educational standards and provide a safe, secure environment for all our students.
This year the goal for the Annual Fund is $270,000. You can tell us how you would like us to spend your gift (see below) or make a donation to the General Fund where it will be used to support the most pressing need.
Does your company provide matching gifts? It’s easy to find out!
Put your company’s name into the space provided. If your company provides matching gifts it will send you to a page with the information you will need.
Please make a difference by giving to the Annual Fund.
To make a gift to the Annual Fund, log in to our online donation module. Enter your email address and password on the right side of the page to log in and edit an existing account, or you can click on “Create Profile” to set up a new account. From there, you can schedule your one-time or recurring donation directly from your bank or credit card account. Merci Beaucoup!
Questions? Contact the Director of Development, Sarah Guthrie:
Mobile: 816-886-8760 (mobile)
Oak Campus: 816-361-7735 ext. 216
• Académie Lafayette is a 501(c)3 not for profit; donations are tax deductible.